For Appointments, Please Call (770) 592-7411

Frequently Asked Questions

Are there any hidden costs, such as maintenance fees or monthly minimum charges?
There’s a $50 set-up fee for clients requesting credit reports. Otherwise, we have no monthly maintenance fees and no monthly minimums. You only pay for the searches you request.

How quickly will I get my results?
Most results (national criminal, Georgia criminal, credit reports, social security traces, motor vehicle reports) will be returned the same day. Some searches, such as education, residency and employment verifications, as well as out of state (non-Georgia) criminal searches, might take longer. Average turnaround for these is 1 – 5 business days.

Do I have to get permission from the individual I’m searching?
If you are performing an employment or tenant screening search, the answer is yes. According to the Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), an individual must give you written permission to obtain information that bears on their credit worthiness, character, general reputation, personal characteristics or mode of living to establish eligibility for employment or leasing purposes. See the FCRA Compliance section of this site for more information about this requirement and for sample release forms you may use to meet these requirements.

How do I pay for the searches I request?
You will be invoiced at the end of each month for the searches you perform. Payments can be mailed to 8358 Main Street, Woodstock, GA 30188. We also take credit card payments over the phone. Credit card payments coming soon!

What is the difference between a National Criminal Database Search and a State-level Search?
The National Criminal Database Search is just that – a search of a national database housing criminal records. It is intended to provide a broad sweep of all 50 states plus DC and Puerto Rico. It will return results where convictions were obtained but may not include all arrests and open cases. The State-level searches are on a state-by-state basis and provide a higher level of detail with regards to convictions, arrests and open cases.

What does adjudication withheld mean?
Adjudication withheld is a form of conditional probation wherein the defendant usually enters a plea of guilty and the judge agrees NOT to enter it into the public records if certain conditions are met (i.e. that the defendant comply with probation, anger management classes, controlled substance rehabilitation programs, payment of fines, etc.) Thus, if an individual has adjudication withheld they are not “convicted” of the crime although they are still found to be guilty of the crime. Some states use this term in place of nolo prosequi, which means unwilling to prosecute.

I received a criminal record with no disposition. What do I do?
If you discover that the disposition of a particular case is missing, send us an e-mail and we will follow up with the county or arresting agency of record to try and get the disposition information in question. We will e-mail this information to you as soon as it’s made available to us. Understand that this might take a few additional business days.

The individual on whom I did the search swears the record found is not his/hers. What do I do?
We have no control over the content of an official record; we simply report what is returned to us. If it is a criminal record in question, have the individual get fingerprinted by the local police department or sheriff’s office so that you can compare those results with that of the criminal report. Or have the individual contact the appropriate authority in question to get instructions on how to clear up or correct any mistakes or misinformation. A lawyer might be needed. We cannot alter information in any way when we report it to you. For a criminal record, we use a 3-prong identification system: name, date of birth, and social security number. If there is not a three-point match, you might have to compare other identifiers such as height, weight, eye color, or race to further confirm or discount a record. We are at the mercy of what identifying factors are reported by the law enforcement agency in the arrest record. Nevertheless, under no circumstances is AllCheck responsible for any errors or omissions in the information provided or for any consequential damages arising out of your use, or misuse, of this information.

I requested an applicant’s motor vehicle record, but it came back “Driver Not Found.” What do I do?
Double check the exact driver’s license number, full first name, last name and date of birth. We must have accurate information otherwise it will return results of “Driver Not Found.”

The credit report or social security trace shows “No Hit.” What does this mean?
If an applicant is young and/or has not obtained credit in their name before, or if it has been many years since they’ve applied for credit, they will have little or no credit history to report. Social security traces are obtained from the credit reporting agencies and rely on information provided when an applicant applies for credit.

An education verification came back with a report that the individual did not attend and/or graduate but the person swears they did. What do I do now?
Double check all information provided. Have the individual call the school or institution directly to clear up any possible misinformation. We have no control over the information reported to us. We do not alter it in any way when reporting it to you.

An employment verification came back with a report that the individual was not employed there but the person swears they were. What do I do now?
Double check all information provided. Have the individual call the former employer directly to clear up any possible misinformation. Request to see tax forms and/or pay stubs from the employer in question.

I don’t understand how to read the reports or records. What do I do?
Contact us! We’re here to help. You can reach us at 770-592-7411 or

Signing Up with AllCheck Screening Services is Easy